|The Enrichment Market Outlook|
The enrichment market is continually evolving as utilities are developing competitive
procurement arrangements and enrichers seek to break into new markets while retaining
their current customer base. In this environment, UxC's quarterly Enrichment Market
Outlook reports are invaluable for identifying those forces influencing the market
through its analysis of contracting, supply, demand and price trends.
The enrichment market is not static, and UxC’s EMO report is updated quarterly to provide
clients with the most up-to-date information and analyses to keep them on top of the market.
In addition to providing the most current price projections, these quarterly updates
provide a review of recent market activity and a heads-up on prospective activity,
and a topical essay that covers a subject of importance to today’s market in depth.
Please see our product flier in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
Standard features of the Enrichment Market Outlook report include:
- The report starts with a color executive summary, with an extra copy to circulate, providing a concise overview of the current market situation. An advance copy of the executive summary is now e-mailed to subscribers.
- Chapter 1 contains a topical essay that addresses key events and their potential impact on the market. Examples of past essays are listed here.
- Chapter 2 - Recent Contracting Review reviews recent contracting activity in both the spot and long-term enrichment markets and describes some of the key developments and trends which are apparent from recent transaction activity.
- Chapter 3 - Requirements and Demand Outlook updates the world reactor demand and changes to SWU requirements on a regional basis, as well as reviewing unfilled enrichment requirements over the next decade. The spot and long-term demand picture for the near term is also analyzed, along with the growing demand for EUP.
- Chapter 4 - Primary and Secondary Supply Outlook examines spot and long-term supply sources, including an overview of each of the primary enrichment suppliers and the most significant secondary or inventory supplies of SWU and EUP.
- Chapter 5 - Enrichment Spot Market Indicators & Technical Analysis presents a detailed update of two sets of leading indicators designed by UxC to quantify market factors that are affecting price outlook in the near-term and two years forward, along with a technical analysis of near-term price movements. Included with a subscription to the quarterly report are monthly updates of UxC's near-term price indicators, a predictive tool used to gauge potential spot movements two to three months forward.
- Chapter 6 - Market Outlook and Price Forecast discusses near-term (2001-2003) market fundamentals, provides bullish and bearish arguments as to where market prices could move over this period, and presents three scenarios of forecasts for base prices under long-term contracts.
- The report contains four appendices. The first appendix, Appendix A - Glossary & Acronyms, contains a listing and definition of industry-specific terms used in this and other UxC reports. Appendix B - Forecasting Methodology details the methodologies used in this report to forecast market price indicators. Appendix C - Chronology of Events in U.S./Russian HEU Deal gives an updated listing of the events that lead up to the signing of the commercial Russian HEU feed deal. The last appendix, Appendix D - Statistical Review, contains expanded tables and figures in addition to those presented throughout the report. It is designed to be used as a standard reference source providing both historical and current market data.
You should definitely read this report if...
You are considering entering the enrichment market in the near future,
You are developing a strategy to cover needs over the next few years, or
You are interested in comparing contract terms and conditions.
For additional information please contact Eric Webb at|
Phone: +1 (770) 642-7745
Fax: +1 (770) 643-2954