|Weekly Spot Ux U3O8 Price|
as of April 14, 2014
|Change from previous (week)|
| ||1 US$ = ||0.72353 €|
|U3O8 Price (lb)||$33.00||[-0.75]||€23.88||[-0.54]|
|Ux Month-End Spot Prices|
as of March 31, 2014
|Change from previous [month]|
| ||1 US$ = ||0.72593 €|
|U3O8 Price (lb)||$34.00||[-1.50]||€24.68||[-1.09]|
|NA Conv. (kgU)||$7.75||[-0.25]||€5.63||[-0.18]|
|EU Conv. (kgU)||$8.00||[-0.50]||€5.81||[-0.36]|
|NA UF6 Price (kgU)||$96.25||[-2.75]||€69.87||[-2.00]|
|NA UF6 Value* (kgU)||$96.59||[-4.17]||€70.12||[-3.03]|
|EU UF6 Value* (kgU)||$96.84||[-4.42]||€70.30||[-3.21]|
|SWU Price (SWU)||$95.00||[-3.00]||€68.96||[-2.18]|
|UxC Price Reporting & News Publication|
|UxC's Price Reporting is provided as a subscription to its clients of specific services. Any information provided on this website is done so as a courtesy to the public.|
Please note that Ux Prices are delayed on the public website by up to 72 hours. Price updates are made on the Subscriber Services site on Monday evenings and an extensive version of UxC Headline News is updated daily.
Please note that UxC also publishes month-end long-term prices for both uranium, conversion and enrichment. These prices are available on UxC's Subscriber Services website. Please Contact Eric Webb for more information.
|Ux Price Indicator Definitions|
|The Ux Spot Prices indicate, subject to the terms listed, the most competitive offers available for the respective product or service of which The Ux Consulting Company, LLC (UxC) is aware, taking into consideration information on bid prices for these products and services and the timing of bids and offers as well. |
All prices, except for the weekly Ux U3O8 Price, are published the last Monday of each month. (Units: U3O8 = US$ per pound, Conversion/UF6: US$ per kgU, SWU: US$ per SWU)
- The Ux U3O8 Price (Spot) includes conditions for delivery timeframe (<=3 months), quantity (>=100,000 pounds), and origin considerations, and is published weekly.
- The Ux LT U3O8 Price (Long-Term) includes conditions for escalation (from current quarter), delivery timeframe (>= 24 months), and quantity flexibility (up to ±10%) considerations.
- The Ux Conversion Prices consider offers for delivery up to twelve months forward (Spot) and base-escalated long-term offers (LT) for multi-annual deliveries with delivery in North America (NA) or Europe (EU).
- The Ux NA UF6 Price includes conditions for delivery timeframe (<=6 months), quantity (>=50,000 kgU), and delivery considerations.
- *The Ux NA and EU UF6 Values represent the sum of the component conversion and U3O8 (multiplied by 2.61285) spot prices as discussed above and, therefore, do not necessarily represent the most competitive UF6 spot offers available.
- The Ux SWU Price (Spot) considers spot offers for deliveries up to twelve months forward for other than Russian-origin SWU.
- The Ux LT SWU Price (Long-Term) reflects base-escalated long-term offers for multi-annual deliveries.
The Ux Prices represent neither an offer to sell nor a bid to buy the products or services listed.
**Euro and other currency price equivalents are based on exchange rate estimates at the time of publication and are for comparison purposes only.
|What's inside the |
|April 14, 2014|
| Cover: 2014 WNFC: Steadfastly Sanguine in San Francisco|
| Czech utility CEZ cancels plans for new reactors|
| India signs agreement with Russia for two additional reactors at Kudankulam NPP|
| Japan’s new energy policy restates importance of nuclear power|
| Westinghouse to provide Ukraine with nuclear fuel through 2020|
| Finland’s nuclear regulator approves I&C system for Olkiluoto 3|
| Babcock & Wilcox to reduce funding for small modular reactor|
| URENCO’s LES plant reaches capacity milestone|
| Four Mile ISR project commences production|
| Swakop Uranium’s Husab project making progress|
| ERA provides operations review for Q1 2014|
| NRC issues Powertech Dewey-Burdock ISR project license|
| RCF to invest further in Bannerman and fund Etango Pilot Plant|
| Fission announces PLS assays|
| The Market|