|Weekly Spot Ux U3O8 Price|
as of March 3, 2014
|Change from previous (week)|
| ||1 US$ = ||0.72820 €|
|U3O8 Price (lb)||$35.10||[-0.40]||€25.56||[-0.29]|
|Ux Month-End Spot Prices|
as of February 24, 2014
|Change from previous [month]|
| ||1 US$ = ||0.72796 €|
|U3O8 Price (lb)||$35.50||[Unch.]||€25.84||[Unch.]|
|NA Conv. (kgU)||$8.00||[-0.25]||€5.82||[-0.18]|
|EU Conv. (kgU)||$8.50||[-0.25]||€6.19||[-0.18]|
|NA UF6 Price (kgU)||$99.00||[-2.00]||€72.07||[-1.46]|
|NA UF6 Value* (kgU)||$100.76||[-0.25]||€73.35||[-0.18]|
|EU UF6 Value* (kgU)||$101.26||[-0.25]||€73.71||[-0.18]|
|SWU Price (SWU)||$98.00||[-1.00]||€71.34||[-0.73]|
|UxC Price Reporting & News Publication|
|UxC's Price Reporting is provided as a subscription service to its clients. Any information provided on this website is done so as a courtesy to the public.|
Please note that Ux Prices are delayed on the public website by up to 72 hours. Price updates are made on the Subscriber Services site on Monday evenings and an extensive version of UxC News Headlines is updated daily.
Please note that UxC also publishes month-end long-term prices for both uranium, conversion and enrichment. These prices are available on UxC's Subscriber Services website. Please Contact Eric Webb at for more information.
|Ux Price Indicator Definitions|
|The Ux Prices indicate, subject to the terms listed, the most competitive offers available for the respective product or service of which The Ux Consulting Company, LLC (UxC) is aware. |
All prices, except for the weekly Ux U3O8 Price, are published the last Monday of each month. (Units: U3O8 = US$ per pound, Conversion/UF6: US$ per kgU, SWU: US$ per SWU)
- The Ux U3O8 Price (Spot) includes conditions for delivery timeframe (<=3 months), quantity (>=100,000 pounds), and origin considerations, and is published weekly.
- The Ux LT U3O8 Price (Long-Term) includes conditions for escalation (from current quarter), delivery timeframe (>= 24 months), and quantity flexibility (up to ±10%) considerations.
- The Ux Conversion Prices consider offers for delivery up to twelve months forward (Spot) and base-escalated long-term offers (LT) for multi-annual deliveries with delivery in North America (NA) or Europe (EU).
- The Ux NA UF6 Price includes conditions for delivery timeframe (<=6 months), quantity (>=50,000 kgU), and delivery considerations.
- *The Ux NA and EU UF6 Values represent the sum of the component conversion and U3O8 (multiplied by 2.61285) spot prices as discussed above and, therefore, do not necessarily represent the most competitive UF6 spot offers available.
- The Ux SWU Price (Spot) considers spot offers for deliveries up to twelve months forward for other than Russian-origin SWU.
- The Ux LT SWU Price (Long-Term) reflects base-escalated long-term offers for multi-annual deliveries.
The Ux Prices represent neither an offer to sell nor a bid to buy the products or services listed.
**Euro and other currency price equivalents are based on exchange rate estimates at the time of publication and are for comparison purposes only.
|What's inside the |
|March 3, 2014|
| Cover: UxC Turns 20|
| AREVA and Niger miss deal deadline again|
| Exelon warns that it could close nuclear plants in Illinois|
| Georgia Power expects to complete AP1000 reactors at Vogtle on schedule|
| New draft energy policy in Japan affirms role for nuclear|
| New reactor attains commercial operation in China|
| Finnish shareholders confirm participation in Fennovoima|
| NRC staff anticipates applications to extend reactor lifespans to 80 years|
| AREVA releases 2013 Annual Performance Results|
| GLE notifies of intent for license application|
| Uranium One reports increase in 2013 production|
| Canada has no plans to further ease uranium investment rules|
| NRC issues Peninsula SEIS for Ross ISR project|
| UEC provides update on Burke Hollow ISR project|
| Powertech to merge with Azarga|
| Denison announces Phoenix deposit drill results|
| Kivalliq announces positive metallurgical tests at Angilak|
| The Market|