|Weekly Spot Ux U3O8 Price|
as of May 20, 2013
|Change from previous (week)|
| ||1 US$ = ||0.77539 €|
|U3O8 Price (lb)||$40.50||[-0.20]||€31.40||[-0.16]|
|Ux Month-End Spot Prices|
as of April 29, 2013
|Change from previous [month]|
| ||1 US$ = ||0.76345 €|
|U3O8 Price (lb)||$40.50||[-1.75]||€30.92||[-1.34]|
|NA Conv. (kgU)||$10.50||[Unch.]||€8.02||[Unch.]|
|EU Conv. (kgU)||$11.00||[Unch.]||€8.40||[Unch.]|
|NA UF6 Price (kgU)||$116.00||[-4.25]||€88.56||[-3.24]|
|NA UF6 Value* (kgU)||$116.32||[-4.57]||€88.80||[-3.49]|
|EU UF6 Value* (kgU)||$116.82||[-4.57]||€89.19||[-3.49]|
|SWU Price (SWU)||$112.00||[-3.00]||€85.51||[-2.29]|
|UxC Price Reporting & News Publication|
|UxC's Price Reporting is provided as a subscription service to its clients. Any information provided on this website is done so as a courtesy to the public.|
Please note that Ux Prices are delayed on the public website by up to 72 hours. Price updates are made on the Subscriber Services site on Monday evenings and an extensive version of UxC News Headlines is updated daily.
Please note that UxC also publishes month-end long-term prices for both uranium, conversion and enrichment. These prices are available on UxC's Subscriber Services website. Please Contact Eric Webb at for more information.
|Ux Price Indicator Definitions|
|The Ux Prices indicate, subject to the terms listed, the most competitive offers available for the respective product or service of which The Ux Consulting Company, LLC (UxC) is aware. |
All prices, except for the weekly Ux U3O8 Price, are published the last Monday of each month. (Units: U3O8 = US$ per pound, Conversion/UF6: US$ per kgU, SWU: US$ per SWU)
- The Ux U3O8 Price (Spot) includes conditions for delivery timeframe (<=3 months), quantity (>=100,000 pounds), and origin considerations, and is published weekly.
- The Ux LT U3O8 Price (Long-Term) includes conditions for escalation (from current quarter), delivery timeframe (>= 24 months), and quantity flexibility (up to ±10%) considerations.
- The Ux Conversion Prices consider offers for delivery up to twelve months forward (Spot) and base-escalated long-term offers (LT) for multi-annual deliveries with delivery in North America (NA) or Europe (EU).
- The Ux NA UF6 Price includes conditions for delivery timeframe (<=6 months), quantity (>=50,000 kgU), and delivery considerations.
- *The Ux NA and EU UF6 Values represent the sum of the component conversion and U3O8 (multiplied by 2.61285) spot prices as discussed above and, therefore, do not necessarily represent the most competitive UF6 spot offers available.
- The Ux SWU Price (Spot) considers spot offers for deliveries up to twelve months forward for other than Russian-origin SWU.
- The Ux LT SWU Price (Long-Term) reflects base-escalated long-term offers for multi-annual deliveries.
The Ux Prices represent neither an offer to sell nor a bid to buy the products or services listed.
**Euro and other currency price equivalents are based on exchange rate estimates at the time of publication and are for comparison purposes only.
|What's inside the |
|May 20, 2013|
| Cover: EIA Uranium Report 2012|
| Regulator authorizes reactor restarts in Belgium|
| Japanese panel concludes that reactor sits on an active fault|
| Decision postponed for restart of San Onofore|
| China Guangdong Nuclear Power Group to change name|
| U.S. Senate confirms Ernest Moniz as Secretary of Energy|
| Westinghouse and China’s SNPTC to work towards joint SMR design|
| Uranium One announces Q1 2013 results|
| Paladin reports nine-month results|
| New material may make extracting uranium from seawater more efficient|
| Ur-Energy closes bridge loan; provides project update|
| Judge upholds ban on new uranium claims near Grand Canyon|
| Strateco incurs C$87 million impairment charge|
| Energia Scoping Study delivers positive NPV for Carley Bore|
| Fission announces assays from PLS property|
| U3O8 Corp. completes acquisition of Calypso Uranium|
| Zadar acquires PNE uranium project|
| Kazatomprom launches U.S. representative office|
| The Market|