Identifying Major Market Trends
In December 2018, UxC, LLC published its seventh edition of this comprehensive report analyzing the entire global Nuclear Industry Value Chain (NIVC). This unique report includes detailed data and analysis of every aspect of the global nuclear markets with balanced perspectives on commercial and technical issues affecting all parts of the value chain.
Although the nuclear industry continues to be impacted by the fallout from the Fukushima accident and other energy market developments, several drivers for continued expansion of global nuclear power exist, including electricity demand growth, concerns over greenhouse gas emissions, as well as a desire by countries to diversify their energy portfolios. Now is the time to assess the prospects and future course of each of the market sectors in this evolving, worldwide industry.
Enhancements For The 2018 Edition
- Updated forecasts for global nuclear power now extended through 2035
- Improvements to price and market size forecast modeling
- Analysis of how recent events are impacting the front-end fuel markets (e.g., reduced demand after Fukushima, increased enricher underfeeding, mergers and acquisitions among suppliers, closures of mines and plants, high inventory levels, shifting contracting approaches by utilities, etc.)
- Competitive analysis of each NSSS vendor and their prospects for securing new reactor project contracts
- Discussion of the potential implications of extending reactor lifetimes beyond 60 years (i.e., "Life After 60") and the future capital spending profile for the existing reactor fleet
- Brand new chapter focused entirely on the rapidly developing Advanced and Small Modular Reactor (SMR) marketplace
- Analysis of the how the decommissioning market has dramatically increased by numerous reactor closures in the post-Fukushima era
What is Included in this Report?
UxC's NIVC report provides coverage of all sectors in the nuclear industry, including the front-end fuel markets, the various reactor sectors, as well as the back-end of the fuel cycle and decommissioning.
No other report exists today providing such comprehensive coverage of the global nuclear marketplace. Chapters in the NIVC include:
- Fuel Fabrication
- New Reactor Construction
- Reactor Operations & Services
- Reactor Capital Upgrades
- Advanced Reactors & SMRs
- Spent Fuel Treatment, Storage & Disposal
- Radioactive Waste Management & Disposal
- Decontamination & Decommissioning
Each sector is analyzed individually with separate discussions on:
- Market overview
- Recent developments
- Key players
- Market shares
- Alliances & partnerships
- Supply & demand
- Pricing & profit margins
- Total market size
- Future market trends
- Forecasts through 2035
Why Purchase this Report?
Combining UxC's decades of experience and knowledge of the nuclear industry, this report provides detailed data and information and practical analysis for any entity considering entry or expansion in this dynamic nuclear marketplace.
The goal of the NIVC report is to examine the current status and future prospects (through 2035) for each sector comprising the entire "nuclear industry value chain," to support future decisions by investors, potential new entrants, and current participants in the global nuclear markets.
Whatever your position in the nuclear industry, it is in your interest to seriously explore the future of the nuclear industry, and the broader trends impacting it going forward. Each market sector has its unique characteristics, but this report gives you the tools to understand the opportunities and potential pitfalls within each area of the global nuclear marketplace.
UxC's 2018 Nuclear Industry Value Chain special report is available for immediate purchase.
The standard price is US$5,000.00 payable upon receipt of invoice by check, credit card, or wire transfer.
Discounts are available for existing customers of UxC's Market Outlook report products as well as customers of previous NIVC reports.
Please see our product flier and the table of contents for the full report
in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.