Ux Month-end Prices in Select Currencies
Spot Prices as of January 29, 2018
Note that currency rates are not up-to-date
Czech Republic (koruna)
European Union (euro)
Korea, South (won)
South Africa (rand)
United Kingdom (pound)
United States ($)
Ux Price Indicator Definitions
The Ux Spot Prices indicate, subject to the terms listed, the most competitive offers available for the
respective product or service of which The Ux Consulting Company, LLC (UxC) is aware, taking into consideration
information on bid prices for these products and services and the timing of bids and offers as well.
- The Ux U3O8 Price (Spot) includes conditions for delivery timeframe (<=3 months), quantity (>=100,000 pounds), and origin considerations, and is published weekly.
- †The Ux U3O8 Monthly Average Price (Spot MAP) represents the average of all weekly Ux U3O8 Prices for the month.
- The Ux 3-Year and 5-Year U3O8 Forward Prices reflect UxC's estimate of prices for U3O8 delivery 36 and 60 months forward taking into account market activity and other indicators, using the same quantity and origin specifications as the Spot indicator.
- The Ux LT U3O8 Price (Long-Term) includes conditions for escalation (from current quarter), delivery timeframe (>= 36 months), and quantity flexibility (up to ±10%) considerations.
- The Ux Conversion Prices consider offers for delivery up to twelve months forward (Spot) and base-escalated long-term offers (LT) for multi-annual deliveries with delivery in North America (NA) or Europe (EU).
- The Ux NA UF6 Price includes conditions for delivery timeframe (<=6 months), quantity (>=50,000 kgU), and delivery considerations.
- §The Ux NA and EU UF6 Values represent the sum of the component U3O8 (multiplied by 2.61285) and conversion spot prices as discussed above and, therefore, do not necessarily represent the most competitive UF6 spot offers available.
- The Ux SWU Price (Spot) considers spot offers for deliveries up to twelve months forward for other than Russian-origin SWU.
- The Ux LT SWU Price (Long-Term) reflects base-escalated long-term offers for multi-annual deliveries.
All prices, except for the weekly Ux U3O8 Price, are published the last Monday of each month.
(Units: U3O8 = US$ per pound, Conversion/UF6: US$ per kgU, SWU: US$ per SWU)
The Ux Prices represent neither an offer to sell nor a bid to buy the products or services listed.
‡Euro and other currency price equivalents are based on exchange rate estimates at the time of publication and are for comparison purposes only.
Exchange rates are provided by http://www.xe.com/